Your annual accounts submissions is essentially a summary of your business income and outgoings. We can help take the pressure off you and ensure you are claiming the correct tax breaks.
• Use your bookkeeping records to prepare your annual accounts submission.
• If you are a limited company produce full and abbreviated accounts which once approved we electronically file at Companies House and HMRC.
• Filing abbreviated accounts at Companies House ensures the minimum amount of your financial information is made public.
• For sole traders and partnerships we prepare financial statements which are used to prepare your self-assessment tax returns.
• Accounts are prepared to agreed timescales and deadlines.