Contractor Accounting

If you’re a freelancer, an IT contractor, Project Manager Contractor, Software Developer Contractor, Engineering Contractor or a contractor in any area then you need professional contractor accountants. At Yorkshire Accountancy, our specialist range of contractor accountancy services are specifically designed to meet your needs.

Simply fill in this form for further information on how we can help you with your Contractor Accounting.

Talk to us today

At Yorkshire Accountancy

We offer you a full and extensive service with an easy fixed monthly fee. With everything you need in one neat package, you’ll never have to look anywhere else for contractor accounting.

Are you a contractor in need of contractor accounting services?

Whether you’re a contractor, freelancer or self-employed professional, if you work by yourself, for yourself, then you’re a sole trader. And we can help!

At Yorkshire Accountancy we know that this much responsibility can be scary and confusing, but we’re here to help.

We offer you much more than simply balancing the books. Our friendly and uber-competent team help you maximise your business potential with great advice and planning assistance. With us, we take you through everything from VAT registration to payroll, quarterly VAT returns to year end accounts as well as the dreaded self-assessment tax return, making your sole trader accounting simple and easy to manage.

We can deal with all HMRC correspondence and advise you on what action to take, and we help you keep on top of deadlines so there won’t be any nasty fines coming your way.

With our expert sole trader accountants advice, business planning support and assistance with running your business, you’ll soon find life is plain sailing.

We offer you:

  • VAT Returns
    Checking, preparation, and submission of quarterly VAT returns – with the most efficient VAT scheme.
  • Companies House
    Preparation and submission of your annual accounts to Companies House and HMRC.
  • Corporation Tax
    Preparation and submission of your CT600 company tax return. We’ll also calculate the corporation tax due.
  • Personal Tax Return
    Preparation and submission of your personal tax return (SA100).
  • Director Payroll
    Maintain a director’s payroll scheme ensuring that you are taking the optimum director’s salary.
  • Free Bookkeeping Tool
    A free bookkeeping spreadsheet (or an online alternative if you fancy it).