Admin and Marketing Apprentice
Are you looking for an apprenticeship role at a forward-thinking, busy accountancy firm? One that is growing and listens to its team members. A firm that offers the latest technology, flexible working hours and options to work from home. If so we are currently looking for an Admin and Marketing Assistant.
This is an office-based role in Cottingham, East Yorkshire.
We are conveniently located in the heart of Cottingham with shops, cafes and restaurants nearby.
We offer 30 days holidays, an auto-enrolment pension, perk box, a basic healthcare package and as much tea and coffee as you can drink!
If you are organised and keen to learn, with attention to detail and a great work ethic, and are looking for an apprenticeship role in a friendly work environment, then this is the job for you!
The role will include: –
- Admin – helping our office manager – answering calls, dealing with mail, chasing work in, logging work in, chasing for missing information, re-connect client bank feeds, signing them up to software etc
- Marketing in-house – social media daily posting, accessing groups and finding people looking for accountants, growing the social following, creating videos
- Website maintenance – nothing technical. But post blog posts, create images for blogs
- Ad hoc jobs as needed
Desired skills: –
- Business administration experience
- Customer service
- Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Very good communication and organisation skills
- You must be a team player with a positive and enthusiastic attitude