Apprentice Client Co-Ordinator and Marketing Administrator
Are you looking for an apprenticeship role at a forward-thinking, busy accountancy firm? One that is growing and listens to its team members. A firm that offers the latest technology, flexible working hours and options to work from home. If so we are currently looking for an Apprentice Client Co-Ordinator and Marketing Administrator.
This is an office-based role in Cottingham, East Yorkshire.
We are conveniently located in the heart of Cottingham with shops, cafes and restaurants nearby.
We offer 30 days holidays, auto-enrolment pension, perk box, basic healthcare package and as much tea and coffee as you can drink!
If you are organised and keen to learn, with attention to detail and a great work ethic, and are looking for an apprenticeship role in a friendly work environment, then this is the job for you!
The role will include: –
- Admin – helping our office manager – answering calls, dealing with mail etc
- Client co-ordinator – chase work in, log work in, chase for missing information, re-connect client bank feeds, sign them up to software etc
- Marketing in house – social media daily posting, accessing groups and finding people looking for accountants, growing the social following, creating videos
- Website maintenance – nothing technical. But post blog posts, create images for blogs
- IT – basic IT as needed – setting up PC’s and phones
- Ad hoc jobs as needed
We are looking for someone who: –
- Has very good communication and organisation skills.
- You must be a team player with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.