Assistant Accountant Role
Join a growing accountancy practice.
Are you looking for a role at a forward-thinking, busy accountancy firm? One that is growing and listens to its team members. A firm that offers the latest technology, flexible working hours and options to work from home.
This is a flexible position and could be full time or part-time role. And if you need flexible working around school hours then do not worry. This can be accommodated.
This is an office based role in Cottingham, East Yorkshire.
We are conveniently located in the heart of Cottingham with shops, cafes and restaurants nearby.
As well as a competitive salary, we also offer 30 days holidays, auto-enrolment pension, perk box, basic healthcare package and as much tea and coffee as you can drink!
We offer bonuses and additional holiday days relating to loyalty.
If you are a keen, efficient practice accountant with attention to detail and a great work ethic, who’s looking for a flexible, friendly work environment, then this is the job for you!
This is an assistant accountants role and you should have accountancy practice experience, be confident moving into a new role to hit the ground running and enjoy working as part of a team.
You should also enjoy working with a vast array of different clients and work in a timely manner.
The role will include the following:
- Preparation of year end accounts for sole trader and partnership clients
- Preparation of tax computation for sole trader and partnership clients.
- Preparation of year end accounts for limited companies.
- Preparation of tax computations and CT600 tax returns for limited companies.
- Dealing with support queries in connection with these tasks.