HMRC latest guidance for employers
HMRC has published the latest edition of the Employer Bulletin. This guidance for employers, and their agents, includes articles on:
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme and what employers need to do from August onwards
- making sure you are paying the correct workplace pension contributions
- new laws to ensure furloughed employees receive full statutory redundancy payments
- the deadline to report the disguised remuneration loan charge – 30 September 2020
- COVID-19 – are you due a repayment?
- off-payroll working rules (IR35)
- applications for the £50 million customs grant scheme
- the delay to the VAT reverse charge on building and construction services
- the end of the VAT payment deferrals period
- Student Loan repayments
- Finance Act 2020 changes to company car tax.
Please contact us for help with employment matters.
Internet link: Employer Bulletin