Under the Fix your Bike Voucher Scheme bicycle owners will be able to apply for a voucher online and bring their bike to you to be fixed, using the voucher to cover up to £50 of the cost of repairs.
- Using the bike owner’s voucher code, you can then claim back the cost of the discount (up to £50 per bike) online.
- The Energy Saving Trust will refund bike repairers on a weekly basis.
How to claim
- If you have an old bike gathering dust at home, you can apply for a £50 voucher to get it repaired.
- Vouchers should be claimable from the Energy Saving Trust in due course. The Fix Your Bike Voucher scheme website was taken offline by the Energy Saving Trust following high levels of interest.
- If you are a mechanic or have a cycle repair business in England and would like to participate in the scheme as a cycle repairer you can apply to the Energy Saving Trust to Register as a repairer.